How to Approach Your Search
What to know before you begin a job search:
- Where do you want to live?
- What job role are you seeking?
- What salary do you desire?
- What education/training is required for your preferred career?
The more educated and skilled you are, the more specific your job search will be. Good places to look for discipline-specific job postings include:
- Professional Organizations
- Colleagues; Network!
- Discipline-specific publications (i.e., The Chronicle of Higher Education)